Since my last post I have:
- Spent a glorious nine days with my brother, sister-in-law, Hannah & Liam, travelling Switzerland and doing ace touristy stuff.
- Been to France on a people-smuggling trip (I was delivering an au pair to a friend, don’t panic) and stayed in a fabulous hotel for a night.
- Taken delivery of a new Mac, Odin the boxer puppy who is as cute and soft as can be as well as deaf &/or willful.
- Been miserable with my leg which is not getting better despite everyone’s best efforts.
- Found the most amazing spa in Zürich which I intend to frequent with an alarming (for Mr Mac’s bank balance) regularity this summer.
- Sweltered in Switzerland’s hottest, sunniest summer for years.
So, apart from the leg issue, you can see, it’s all been good. More about all of it later.